Monday, April 5, 2010

McNabb a Redskin

Wow… I guess the Kevin Kolb era begins now in Philly. I am a huge D-Nabb fan yet I'm not sure how I feel about this trade. While I hated how underappreciated he was in Philadelphia, I'm not sure I like him in a Redskin uni. The Eagles get a 2nd Round this year and 4th that could become a 3rd depending on performance. While its better than him going to Oakland, I’m not sure I understand the logic of trading with a division opponent. They will see him twice a year… the networks are salivating.

Interesting they now have a three headed attack of washed up RBs with Portis, LJ and now Fast Willie P. They will have to trade Campbell (likely to Buffalo) to get at least a 3rd back. They have a Pro Bowl QB with 4 NFC Championship appearances and one Super Bowl app and a talent for doing more with less. They draft before the Chief’s … they HAVE to take a tackle to protect their new investment (said another way … older less mobile QB). Which means the Draft will be completely off da chain!!!! Because we’ll have a shot at Eric Berry and a long shot at Suh.

Was just a thought.

BTW... I'm coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment