Friday, August 28, 2009

Good Morning Sunshine!!!


Question: Do insomniacs have a 24-hour support group? If so, please get me the number.

So it was bound to happen. Perhaps even long over due. But here I am, finally making my mark on the interweb. Just so you know, I will write about whatever I like and since I'm a geek, I like quite a bit. Good for me. The goal isn't to change the world or to even save you. This is an outlet for a guy who has a bunch of interests and just enough time to make you care (hopefully).

Soooo... to paraphase Mary J. Blige. If you love movies and talking about music ... this blogs for you. If you love comic books and cartoons and miss the good ole day ... this blogs for you. Sports, TV, clothes, cereal (because it is the food of the gods) or even those freecreditreport.com commercials. You get the point? I like to paint with a thick brush. It just makes sense. By the way, I will also target all the crap that sucks (I'm looking at you Stephen Sommers, back hair and Cheerios) ... most of the time its more fun.

And if you don't like anything of these things, it's okay you probably suck anyway. Wait ... that was pretty harsh, wasn't it? Okay, you don't suck but you are likely on the lower end of cool. Think in terms of negative numbers. Don't worry, someone is writing your blog pretty soon ... right after they finish counting the tiles in the bathroom.

Also, a note from the management: This will be a work in progress, you'll need to excuse the mess as we are still putting this little endeavor together. Hey, don't even try to judge because I doubt your room is clean. Don't be that guy.

So wake up, wipe your eyes, scratch your ass, open the pantry and get your favorite box of sugary goodness and lets ride. I'm part of your nutritious breakfast.

It's 12:01 and we are now open for business. Tell a friend. Not the fake ones you have on Facebook ... call a real one.

No comments:

Post a Comment